Detecting agglomeration processes using space–time clustering analyses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1995. "Innovative Clusters and the Industry Life Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 1161, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feser, Edward J., 2001. "A flexible test for agglomeration economies in two US manufacturing industries," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Edward Feser & Edward Bergman, 2000. "National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Applied Regional Cluster Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19.
- López-Hernández , Fernando A. & Artal-Tur, Andrés & Maté-Sánchez-Val, M. Luz, 2011. "Identifying nonlinear spatial dependence patterns by using non-parametric tests: Evidence for the European Union," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 19-36.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.