A multi-scale, multi-model approach for analyzing the future dynamics of European land use
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johannes Bollen & Machiel Mulder & T. Manders, 2004. "Four futures for energy markets and climate change," CPB Special Publication 52, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Peter H Verburg & Jan R Ritsema van Eck & Ton C M de Nijs & Martin J Dijst & Paul Schot, 2004. "Determinants of land-use change patterns in the Netherlands," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(1), pages 125-150, January.
- Joseph Francois & Hans van Meijl & Frank van Tongeren, 2005. "Trade liberalization in the Doha Development Round," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 20(42), pages 349-391, 04.
- Verboom, Jana & Alkemade, Rob & Klijn, Jan & Metzger, Marc J. & Reijnen, Rien, 2007. "Combining biodiversity modeling with political and economic development scenarios for 25 EU countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 267-276, April.
- Loonen, Willem & Heuberger, Peter S.C. & Bakema, Aldrik H. & Schot, Paul, 2006. "Application of a genetic algorithm to minimize agricultural nitrogen deposition in nature reserves," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 360-375, June.
- Pavel Ciaian & Tomáš Ratinger, 2009. "Income Distribution Effects of EU Rural Development Policies: The Case of Farm Investment Support," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Renwick, Alan W. & Jansson, Torbjorn & Verburg, Peter H. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Britz, Wolfgang & Gocht, Alexander & McCracken, Davy, 2011. "Impact of Agricultural and Trade Policy Reform on land-use within the EU," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114800, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eric Koomen & Piet Rietveld & Ton Nijs, 2008. "Modelling land-use change for spatial planning support," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Neumann, Kathleen & Stehfest, Elke & Verburg, Peter H. & Siebert, Stefan & Müller, Christoph & Veldkamp, Tom, 2011. "Exploring global irrigation patterns: A multilevel modelling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(9), pages 703-713.
- Jansson, Torbjorn & Bakker, Martha M. & Le Mouel, P. & Schirmann-Duclos, D. & Verhoog, A. David & Verkerk, P.J., 2008. "Dynamic impacts of a financial reform of the CAP on regional land use, income and overall growth," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43640, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alvaro Calzadilla & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard Betts & Pete Falloon & Andy Wiltshire & Richard S.J. Tol, 2010.
"Climate Change Impacts on Global Agriculture,"
FNU-185, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2010.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.