Leisure, amenity, and capital accumulation in a multi-region model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O41 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greenwood, J. & Hercowitz, Z., 1991.
"The Allocation of Capital and Time Over the Business Cycles,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9104, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Hercowitz, Zvi, 1991. "The Allocation of Capital and Time over the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1188-214, December.
- Greenwood, J. & Hercowitz, Z., 1991. "The Allocation of Capital and Time Over the Business Cycle," RCER Working Papers 268, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Antonio Ladron de Guevara & Salvador Ortigueira & Manuel Santos, 1995.
"A Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Leisure,"
9503, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Ladron-de-Guevara, Antonio & Ortigueira, Salvador & Santos, Manuel S, 1999. "A Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Leisure," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 609-31, July.
- Forster, B A, 1973. "Optimal Consumption Planning in a Polluted Environment," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 49(128), pages 534-45, December.
- Benhabib Jess & Perli Roberto, 1994. "Uniqueness and Indeterminacy: On the Dynamics of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 113-142, June.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1992. "Macroeconomic Dynamics in a Multi-country Economy: A Dynamic Optimization Approach," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(3), pages 629-44, August.
- Rupert, Peter & Rogerson, Richard & Wright, Randall, 1995.
"Estimating Substitution Elasticities in Household Production Models,"
Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 179-93, June.
- Peter Rupert & Richard Rogerson & Randall Wright, 1994. "Estimating substitution elasticities in household production models," Staff Report 186, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Roy, John R & Johansson, Borje, 1993. "A Model of Trade Flows in Differentiated Goods," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 95-115.
- Wirl, Franz, 2004. "Sustainable growth, renewable resources and pollution: Thresholds and cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1149-1157, March.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1980. "Theories of urban externalities," MPRA Paper 24614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.