Modelling dynamics of knowledge networks and local connectedness: a case study of urban high-tech companies in The Netherlands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chetty, Sylvie K. & Wilson, Heather I. M., 2003. "Collaborating with competitors to acquire resources," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 61-81, February.
- Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C., 2001. "The Determinants of Agglomeration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 191-229, September.
- Masurel, E. & Nijkamp, P. & Vindigni, G., 2002.
"Breeding places for ethnic entrepreneurs: a comparative marketing approach,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0023, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp & Gabriella Vindigni, 2004. "Breeding places for ethnic entrepreneurs: a comparative marketing approach," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 77-86, January.
- Chris Hendry & James Brown, 2006. "Dynamics of clustering and performance in the UK opto-electronics industry," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 40(7), pages 707-725.
- Slowinski, R. & Zopounidis, C. & Dimitras, A. I., 1997. "Prediction of company acquisition in Greece by means of the rough set approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
- Chris Hendry & James Brown & Robert Defillippi, 2000. "Regional Clustering of High Technology-based Firms: Opto-electronics in Three Countries," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 129-144.
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1999. "Localised Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-85, March.
- Hoang, Ha & Antoncic, Bostjan, 2003. "Network-based research in entrepreneurship: A critical review," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 165-187, March.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Slowinski, R. & Susmaga, R. & Zopounidis, C., 1999. "Business failure prediction using rough sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 263-280, April.
- Lars Coenen & Jerker Moodysson & Bj�rn T. Asheim, 2004. "Nodes, networks and proximities: on the knowledge dynamics of the Medicon Valley biotech cluster," European Planning Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(7), pages 1003-1018, June.
- Harald Bathelt & Andersand Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "Clusters and Knowledge Local Buzz, Global Pipelines and the Process of Knowledge Creation," DRUID Working Papers 02-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Roberta Capello & Alessandra Faggian, 2005. "Collective Learning and Relational Capital in Local Innovation Processes," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 75-87.
- Sharmistha Bagchi-Sen & Helen Lawton Smith & Linda Hall, 2004. "The US biotechnology industry: industry dynamics and policy," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(2), pages 199-216, April.
- Mangematin, Vincent & Lemarie, Stephane & Boissin, Jean-Pierre & Catherine, David & Corolleur, Frederic & Coronini, Roger & Trommetter, Michel, 2003. "Development of SMEs and heterogeneity of trajectories: the case of biotechnology in France," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 621-638, April.
- McKelvey, Maureen & Alm, Hakan & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2003. "Does co-location matter for formal knowledge collaboration in the Swedish biotechnology-pharmaceutical sector?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 483-501, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.