Determinants of population and jobs at a local level
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Donald G. Freeman, 2001. "Sources of fluctuations in regional growth," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 249-266.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000.
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1901, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Colwell, Peter F. & Dehring, Carolyn A. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2002. "Recreation Demand and Residential Location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 418-428, May.
- Greenwood, Michael J. & Hunt, Gary L., 1989. "Jobs versus amenities in the analysis of metropolitan migration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Boarnet Marlon G., 1994. "The Monocentric Model and Employment Location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 79-97, July.
- Hamilton, Bruce W, 1982. "Wasteful Commuting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 1035-51, October.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Daniel Liviano-SolÃs, 2012.
"Migration Determinants at a Local Level,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p500, European Regional Science Association.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt, 2007. "If Alonso Was Right: Accessibility as Determinant for Attractiveness of Urban Location," Working Papers 012, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- David C. Maré & Andrew Coleman, 2011. "Patterns of business location in Auckland," Working Papers 11_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Josep Maria Arauzo-Carod & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2006.
"Industrial location at the intra-metropolitan level: The role of agglomeration economies,"
2006/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2009. "Industrial Location at the Intra-Metropolitan Level: The Role of Agglomeration Economies," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 545-558.
- Jens Abildtrup & Virginie Piguet & Bertrand Schmitt, 2011. "The impact of agro-food industry on employment and population changes: The case of Denmark and France'," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1622, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.