The economic rationale for integrated tariffs in local public transport
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 40 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H79 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- L97 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Utilities: General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Felix R FitzRoy & Ian Smith, 1998.
"Season Tickets and the Demand for Public Transport,"
CRIEFF Discussion Papers
9802, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- FitzRoy, Felix & Smith, Ian, 1999. "Season Tickets and the Demand for Public Transport," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 219-38.
- Armstrong, M., 1996.
"Price discrimination by a many-product firm,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
9628, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà, 2010.
"What shapes local public transportation in Europe? Economics, mobility, institutions, and geography,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 775-790, September.
- Germa Bel & Daniel Albalate, 2009. "What shapes local public transportation in Europe? Economics, Mobility, Institutions, and Geography," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/34, European University Institute.
- Abrate, Graziano & Piacenza, Massimiliano & Vannoni, Davide, 2009. "The impact of Integrated Tariff Systems on public transport demand: Evidence from Italy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 120-127, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.