Tax competition, spillovers, and subsidies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 40 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Figuieres, Charles & Hindriks, Jean, 2002.
"Matching grants and Ricardian equivalence,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 177-191, July.
- FIGUIÈRES, Charles & HINDRIKS, Jean, 2001. "Matching grants and Ricardian equivalence," CORE Discussion Papers 2001048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Charles Figuieres & Jean Hindriks, 2001. "Matching Grants and Ricardian Equivalence," Working Papers 440, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- FIGUIÈRES , Charles & HINDRIKS, Jean, . "Matching grants and Ricardian equivalence," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1559, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lockwood, Ben, 1999.
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 1-37, April.
- Nobuo Akai & Toshihiro Ihori, 2002. "Central government subsidies to local public goods," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 227-239, November.
- Boadway, Robin & Pestieau, Pierre & Wildasin, David E, 1989. "Non-cooperative Behavior and Efficient Provision of Public Goods," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 44(1), pages 1-7.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Local Economic Development Policies," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-91, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Wildasin, D.E., 1989. "Some Rudimentary Duopolity Theorem," Working Papers 9, John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy.
- Hoyt, William H., 1991. "Property taxation, Nash equilibrium, and market power," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 123-131, July.
- DePeter James A. & Myers Gordon M., 1994. "Strategic Capital Tax Competition: A Pecuniary Externality and a Corrective Device," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 66-78, July.
- David E. Wildasin, 2005. "Fiscal Competition," Working Papers 2005-05, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.