Intermediate goods and the location of productive activity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 39 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broll, Udo & Roldán-Ponce, Antonio & Wahl, Jack E., 2007. "Barriers to Diversification and Regional Allocation of Capital," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 14/07, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Broll, Udo & Roldán-Ponce, Antonio & Wahl, Jack E., 2010. "Spatial allocation of capital: The role of risk preferences," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 03/10, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Udo Broll & Antonio Roldán-Ponce & Jack Wahl, 2013. "Regional investment under uncertain costs of location," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 645-657, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.