A Multiregional, Multiproduct, Household Interactive, Variable Input-Output Model
AbstractThis paper introduces a multiregional, multiproduct, household interactive, variable input-output (MMHIVIO) model. The MMHIVIO model is a general equilibrium model which captures the interactions and the optimizing behavior of consumers and producers in the space economy. It is not only consistent with the theories of consumer and producer behavior, it also makes it relatively easy to solve because it reduces to several blocks of linear systems of equations. The model is used to evaluate the economic effects of the Ohio River Navigation System.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 25 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Conrad & Stefan Heng, 2002.
"Financing road infrastructure by savings in congestion costs: A CGE analysis,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 107-122.
- Conrad, Klaus & Heng, Stefan, 2000. "Financing Road Infrastructure by Savings in Congestion Costs : A CGE Analysis," Discussion Papers 579, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Conrad, Klaus, 1994. "Traffic, Transportation, Infrastructure and Externalities : a Theoretical Framework for a CGE Analysis," Discussion Papers 504, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.