The Role of Small Firms for Regional Revitalization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 22 (1988)
Issue (Month): 0 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Manfred Fischer & Peter Nijkamp, 1988. "The role of small firms for regional revitalization," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 28-42, February.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W Buhr & M K�ppel, 1986. "Regional investment functions of material infrastructure: theoretical issues and selected empirical case studies," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(4), pages 491-509, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.