Classical versus Modern Approaches to Interregional Input-Output Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 19 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2012. "Constructing a Generator of Matrices with Pattern," MPRA Paper 43614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm & Yasuhide Okuyama & Samia Islam, 2006. "A method for constructing commodity by industry flow matrices," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 909-920, December.
- Andre Carrascal-Incera, 2011. "A Bi-Regional Input-Output Model For Galicia And The Rest Of Spain: Estimating Spillover And Feedback Effects Of Tourism," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1652, European Regional Science Association.
- Canning, Patrick & Wang, Zhi, 2004. "A flexible modeling framework to estimate interregional trade patterns and input-output accounts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3359, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.