Useful models for time series of counts or simply wrong ones?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis.
Volume (Year): 95 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112915
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert F. Engle & Jeffrey R. Russell, 1998. "Autoregressive Conditional Duration: A New Model for Irregularly Spaced Transaction Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1127-1162, September.
- Neil Shephard, 1995. "Generalized linear autoregressions," Economics Papers 8., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Konstantinos Fokianos & Anders Rahbek & Dag Tjøstheim, 2008.
08-35, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Harvey, Andrew C & Fernandes, C, 1989. "Time Series Models for Count or Qualitative Observations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(4), pages 407-17, October.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jung, Robert C. & Kukuk, Martin & Liesenfeld, Roman, 2006. "Time series of count data: modeling, estimation and diagnostics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 2350-2364, December.
- Durbin, J. & Koopman, S.J.M., 1998.
"Time Series Analysis of Non-Gaussian Observations Based on State Space Models from Both Classical and Bayesian Perspectives,"
1998-142, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- J. Durbin & S. J. Koopman, 2000. "Time series analysis of non-Gaussian observations based on state space models from both classical and Bayesian perspectives," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(1), pages 3-56.
- Ruijun Bu & Brendan McCabe & Kaddour Hadri, 2008. "Maximum likelihood estimation of higher-order integer-valued autoregressive processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 973-994, November.
- Frey, Stefan & Sandås, Patrik, 2009. "The impact of iceberg orders in limit order books," CFR Working Papers 09-06, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Richard A. Davis, 2003. "Observation-driven models for Poisson counts," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(4), pages 777-790, December.
- Harvey, Andrew C & Fernandes, C, 1989. "Time Series Models for Count or Qualitative Observations: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(4), pages 422, October.
- René Ferland & Alain Latour & Driss Oraichi, 2006. "Integer-Valued GARCH Process," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(6), pages 923-942, November.
- Christian Weiß, 2009. "Modelling time series of counts with overdispersion," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 507-519, November.
- Christian Weiß & Hee-Young Kim, 2013. "Parameter estimation for binomial AR(1) models with applications in finance and industry," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 563-590, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.