Thinning operations for modeling time series of counts—a survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis.
Volume (Year): 92 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112915
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brannas, Kurt & Hellstrom, Jorgen & Nordstrom, Jonas, 2002.
"A new approach to modelling and forecasting monthly guest nights in hotels,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 19-30.
- Brännäs, Kurt & Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas, 1999. "A New Approach to Modelling and Forecasting Monthly Guest Nights in Hotels," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 503, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Jung, Robert C. & Kukuk, Martin & Liesenfeld, Roman, 2006. "Time series of count data: modeling, estimation and diagnostics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 2350-2364, December.
- Robert C. Jung & A. R. Tremayne, 2003. "Testing for serial dependence in time series models of counts," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 65-84, 01.
- Rong Zhu & Harry Joe, 2006. "Modelling Count Data Time Series with Markov Processes Based on Binomial Thinning," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 725-738, 09.
- R. K. Freeland & B. P. M. McCabe, 2004. "Analysis of low count time series data by poisson autoregression," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 701-722, 09.
- Keith Freeland, R. & McCabe, Brendan, 2005. "Asymptotic properties of CLS estimators in the Poisson AR(1) model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 147-153, June.
- Lambert, Diane & Liu, Chuanhai, 2006. "Adaptive Thresholds: Monitoring Streams of Network Counts," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 78-88, March.
- Jung, Robert C. & Tremayne, A.R., 2006. "Coherent forecasting in integer time series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 223-238.
- Robert Jung & Gerd Ronning & A. Tremayne, 2005. "Estimation in conditional first order autoregression with discrete support," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 195-224, April.
- Haitao Zheng & Ishwar V. Basawa & Somnath Datta, 2006. "Inference for pth-order random coefficient integer-valued autoregressive processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 411-440, 05.
- Weiß, Christian H., 2009. "Jumps in binomial AR(1) processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(19), pages 2012-2019, October.
- Weiß, Christian H., 2010. "INARCH(1) processes: Higher-order moments and jumps," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1771-1780, December.
- Mátyás Barczy & Márton Ispány & Gyula Pap & Manuel Scotto & Maria Silva, 2012. "Additive outliers in INAR(1) models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 935-949, November.
- Nastić, Aleksandar S. & Ristić, Miroslav M., 2012. "Some geometric mixed integer-valued autoregressive (INAR) models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(4), pages 805-811.
- Song, Peter X.-K. & Freeland, R. Keith & Biswas, Atanu & Zhang, Shulin, 2013. "Statistical analysis of discrete-valued time series using categorical ARMA models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 112-124.
- Yousung Park & Hee-Young Kim, 2012. "Diagnostic checks for integer-valued autoregressive models using expected residuals," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 951-970, November.
- Pedeli, Xanthi & Karlis, Dimitris, 2013. "Some properties of multivariate INAR(1) processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 213-225.
- Dag Tjøstheim, 2012. "Some recent theory for autoregressive count time series," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 413-438, September.
- Tianqing Liu & Xiaohui Yuan, 2013. "Random rounded integer-valued autoregressive conditional heteroskedastic process," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 645-683, August.
- Christian Weiß & Hee-Young Kim, 2013. "Parameter estimation for binomial AR(1) models with applications in finance and industry," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 563-590, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.