Multivariate Lorenz dominance based on zonoids
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis.
Volume (Year): 91 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112915
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. Mosler, 2003. "Central regions and dependency," Econometrics 0309004, EconWPA.
- Atkinson, Anthony B & Bourguignon, Francois, 1982. "The Comparison of Multi-Dimensioned Distributions of Economic Status," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 183-201, April.
- Gleb Koshevoy, 1997. "The Lorenz zonotope and multivariate majorizations," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-14.
- Masato Okamoto, 2009. "Decomposition of gini and multivariate gini indices," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 153-177, June.
- Stéphane Mussard, 2007.
"Between-Group Pigou Dalton Transfers,"
Cahiers de recherche
07-06, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Asis Banerjee, 2014. "A multidimensional Lorenz dominance relation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 171-191, January.
- Henar Diez & Mª Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Marta Urrutia, 2007. "Unit-Consistent Aggregative Multidimensional Inequality Measures: A Characterization," Working Papers 66, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.