Time Series Properties of the German Production Index
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Allgemeines Statistisches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 89 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112915
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- JEL - Labor and Demographic Economics - - - - -
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Posch, Olaf, 2009.
"Structural estimation of jump-diffusion processes in macroeconomics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 196-210, December.
- Olaf Posch, 2007. "Structural estimation of jump-diffusion processes in macroeconomics," CREATES Research Papers 2007-23, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Löschel, Andreas & Oberndorfer, Ulrich, 2009.
"Oil and Unemployment in Germany,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
08-136, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andreas Löschel & Ulrich Oberndorfer, 2009. "Oil and Unemployment in Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 229(2-3), pages 146-162, June.
- Monika Ruschinski, 2006. "Investigating the Cyclical Properties of World Trade," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 30, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.