Exact inference for a simple step-stress model from the exponential distribution under time constraint
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 61 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Childs & B. Chandrasekar & N. Balakrishnan & D. Kundu, 2003. "Exact likelihood inference based on Type-I and Type-II hybrid censored samples from the exponential distribution," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 319-330, June.
- Han, Donghoon & Balakrishnan, N., 2010. "Inference for a simple step-stress model with competing risks for failure from the exponential distribution under time constraint," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(9), pages 2066-2081, September.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Kundu, Debasis, 2013. "Hybrid censoring: Models, inferential results and applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 166-209.
- N. Balakrishnan & U. Kamps & M. Kateri, 2012. "A sequential order statistics approach to step-stress testing," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 303-318, April.
- N. Balakrishnan & G. Iliopoulos, 2010. "Stochastic monotonicity of the MLEs of parameters in exponential simple step-stress models under Type-I and Type-II censoring," Metrika, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 89-109, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.