Dynamic Detection of Change Points in Long Time Series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 59 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chib, Siddhartha, 1998. "Estimation and comparison of multiple change-point models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 221-241, June.
- Nicolas Chopin, 2002.
"A sequential particle filter method for static models,"
Biometrika, Biometrika Trust,
Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 539-552, August.
- Nicolas Chopin, 2000. "A Sequential Particle Filter Method for Static Models," Working Papers 2000-45, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Thomas Mikosch & Catalin Starica, 2004. "Non-stationarities in financial time series, the long range dependence and the IGARCH effects," Econometrics, EconWPA 0412005, EconWPA.
- Chopin, Nicolas & Pelgrin, Florian, 2004. "Bayesian inference and state number determination for hidden Markov models: an application to the information content of the yield curve about inflation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 327-344, December.
- Rong Chen & Jun S. Liu, 2000. "Mixture Kalman filters," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(3), pages 493-508.
- Godsill, Simon J. & Doucet, Arnaud & West, Mike, 2004. "Monte Carlo Smoothing for Nonlinear Time Series," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 156-168, January.
- Nicolas Chopin, 2002. "Central Limit Theorem for Sequential Monte Carlo Methods and its Applications to Bayesian Inference," Working Papers 2002-44, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Zhongfang He & John M. Maheu, 2009.
"Real Time Detection of Structural Breaks in GARCH Models,"
09-31, Bank of Canada.
- He, Zhongfang & Maheu, John M., 2010. "Real time detection of structural breaks in GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2628-2640, November.
- Zhongfang He & John M. Maheu, 2009. "Real Time Detection of Structural Breaks in GARCH Models," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 11_09, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2009.
- Zhongfang He & John M Maheu, 2008. "Real Time Detection of Structural Breaks in GARCH Models," Working Papers tecipa-336, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas CHOPIN & Pierre DEL MORAL & Sylvain RUBENTHALER, 2010.
"Stability of Feynman-Kac Formulae with Path-dependent Potentials,"
2010-03, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Chopin, N. & Del Moral, P. & Rubenthaler, S., 2011. "Stability of Feynman-Kac formulae with path-dependent potentials," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 38-60, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.