Joint modeling of cointegration and conditional heteroscedasticity with applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 57 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jorion, Philippe & Schwartz, Eduardo, 1986. " Integration vs. Segmentation in the Canadian Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(3), pages 603-14, July.
- Baillie, R.T. & Pecchenino, R.A., 1991.
"The Search for Equilibrium Relationships in International Finance : The Case of the Monetary Model,"
9003, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Pecchenino, Rowena A., 1991. "The search for equilibrium relationships in international finance: the case of the monetary model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 582-593, December.
- Robert-Jan Gerrits & Ayse Yuce, 1999. "Short- and long-term links among European and US stock markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 1-9.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Shiqing Ling & Michael McAleer, 2001.
"Asymptotic Theory for a Vector ARMA-GARCH Model,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0549, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Cushman, David O. & Sang Sub Lee & Thorgeirsson, Thorsteinn, 1996. "Maximum likelihood estimation of cointegration in exchange rate models for seven inflationary OECD countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 337-368, June.
- Levy, Haim & Sarnat, Marshall, 1970. "International Diversification of Investment Portfolios," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 668-75, September.
- Wu, Chunchi & Su, Youg-Chern, 1998. "Dynamic relations among international stock markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 63-84.
- Boswijk, H. P. & Zu, Y., 2013. "Testing for Cointegration with Nonstationary Volatility," Working Papers 13/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Mikael Bask & Jarko Fidrmuc, 2009.
"Fundamentals and Technical Trading: Behavior of Exchange Rates in the CEECs,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 589-605, November.
- Bask , Mikael & Fidrmuc , Jarko, 2006. "Fundamentals and technical trading: behaviour of exchange rates in the CEECs," Research Discussion Papers 10/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Conrad, Christian & Weber, Enzo, 2013.
"Measuring Persistence in Volatility Spillovers,"
University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems
473, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Conrad, Christian & Weber, Enzo, 2013. "Measuring Persistence in Volatility Spillovers," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79850, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Conrad, Christian & Weber, Enzo, 2013. "Measuring Persistence in Volatility Spillovers," Working Papers 0543, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.