Bootstrap bandwidth selection in kernel density estimation from a contaminated sample
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 56 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rachdi, Mustapha & Sabre, Rachid, 2000. "Consistent estimates of the mode of the probability density function in nonparametric deconvolution problems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 105-114, April.
- Hall, Peter, 1990. "Using the bootstrap to estimate mean squared error and select smoothing parameter in nonparametric problems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 177-203, February.
- Delaigle, A. & Gijbels, I., 2004. "Practical bandwidth selection in deconvolution kernel density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 249-267, March.
- Stefanski, Leonard A., 1990. "Rates of convergence of some estimators in a class of deconvolution problems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 229-235, March.
- Julie McIntyre & Leonard Stefanski, 2011. "Density Estimation with Replicate Heteroscedastic Measurements," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 81-99, February.
- William C. Horrace & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2008.
"Semiparametric Deconvolution with Unknown Error Variance,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
104, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- William Horrace & Christopher Parmeter, 2011. "Semiparametric deconvolution with unknown error variance," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 129-141, April.
- Adriano Z. Zambom & Ronaldo Dias, 2013. "A Review of Kernel Density Estimation with Applications to Econometrics," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 5(1), pages 20-42, April.
- Delaigle, Aurore & Hall, Peter, 2006. "On optimal kernel choice for deconvolution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(15), pages 1594-1602, September.
- Delaigle, A. & Gijbels, I., 2006. "Data-driven boundary estimation in deconvolution problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1965-1994, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.