Bootstrap bandwidth selection in kernel density estimation from a contaminated sample
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 56 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hall, Peter, 1990. "Using the bootstrap to estimate mean squared error and select smoothing parameter in nonparametric problems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 177-203, February.
- Rachdi, Mustapha & Sabre, Rachid, 2000. "Consistent estimates of the mode of the probability density function in nonparametric deconvolution problems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 105-114, April.
- Stefanski, Leonard A., 1990. "Rates of convergence of some estimators in a class of deconvolution problems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 229-235, March.
- Delaigle, A. & Gijbels, I., 2004. "Practical bandwidth selection in deconvolution kernel density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 249-267, March.
- Wang, B. & Wertelecki, W., 2013. "Density estimation for data with rounding errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 4-12.
- Johanna Kappus & Gwennaelle Mabon, 2013. "Adaptive Density Estimation in Deconvolution Problems with Unknown Error Distribution," Working Papers 2013-31, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Julie McIntyre & Leonard Stefanski, 2011. "Density Estimation with Replicate Heteroscedastic Measurements," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 81-99, February.
- Adriano Z. Zambom & Ronaldo Dias, 2013. "A Review of Kernel Density Estimation with Applications to Econometrics," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, Econometric Research Association, vol. 5(1), pages 20-42, April.
- Delaigle, Aurore & Hall, Peter, 2006. "On optimal kernel choice for deconvolution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(15), pages 1594-1602, September.
- William Horrace & Christopher Parmeter, 2011.
"Semiparametric deconvolution with unknown error variance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 129-141, April.
- William C. Horrace & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2008. "Semiparametric Deconvolution with Unknown Error Variance," Center for Policy Research Working Papers, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University 104, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Delaigle, A. & Gijbels, I., 2006. "Data-driven boundary estimation in deconvolution problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1965-1994, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.