Goodness-of-Fit Tests for the Inverse Gaussian Distribution Based on the Empirical Laplace Transform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 54 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henze, Norbert & Wagner, Thorsten, 1997. "A New Approach to the BHEP Tests for Multivariate Normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Baringhaus, L. & Henze, N., 1992. "A goodness of fit test for the Poisson distribution based on the empirical generating function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 269-274, March.
- Meintanis, Simos & Swanepoel, Jan, 2007. "Bootstrap goodness-of-fit tests with estimated parameters based on empirical transforms," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(10), pages 1004-1013, June.
- Lee, Sangyeol & Vonta, Ilia & Karagrigoriou, Alex, 2011. "A maximum entropy type test of fit," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 2635-2643, September.
- Meintanis, Simos G., 2008. "A new approach of goodness-of-fit testing for exponentiated laws applied to the generalized Rayleigh distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2496-2503, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.