Stochastic Ordering of Multivariate Normal Distributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 53 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Müller, Alfred & Scarsini, Marco, 2000. "Some Remarks on the Supermodular Order," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 107-119, April.
- Ding, Ying & Zhang, Xinsheng, 2004. "Some stochastic orders of Kotz-type distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 389-396, October.
- Landsman, Zinoviy & Tsanakas, Andreas, 2006. "Stochastic ordering of bivariate elliptical distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(5), pages 488-494, March.
- Frostig, Esther & Denuit, Michel, 2009. "Dependence in failure times due to environmental factors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(4), pages 487-495, February.
- Arlotto, Alessandro & Scarsini, Marco, 2009. "Hessian orders and multinormal distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2324-2330, November.
- Christofides, Tasos C. & Vaggelatou, Eutichia, 2004. "A connection between supermodular ordering and positive/negative association," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 138-151, January.
- Belzunce, Félix & Mercader, José-Angel & Ruiz, José-María & Spizzichino, Fabio, 2009. "Stochastic comparisons of multivariate mixture models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(8), pages 1657-1669, September.
- Olivier Bos & Béatrice Roussillon & Paul Schweinzer, 2013. "Agreeing on Efficient Emissions Reduction," CESifo Working Paper Series 4345, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.