Minimum Divergence Estimators Based on Grouped Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 53 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Menéndez, M. & Morales, D. & Pardo, L., 1997. "Maximum entropy principle and statistical inference on condensed ordered data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 85-93, May.
- Bassetti, Federico & Bodini, Antonella & Regazzini, Eugenio, 2007. "Consistency of minimum divergence estimators based on grouped data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(10), pages 937-941, June.
- Gupta, A.K. & Nguyen, T. & Pardo, L., 2006. "Preliminary Phi-divergence test estimator for multinomial probabilities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1749-1773, April.
- Aylin Alin & Serdar Kurt, 2008. "Ordinary and penalized minimum power-divergence estimators in two-way contingency tables," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 455-468, July.
- Leorato, S., 2009.
"A refined Jensen's inequality in Hilbert spaces and empirical approximations,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 1044-1060, May.
- Samantha Leorato, 2008. "A refined Jensen’s inequality in Hilbert spaces and empirical approximations," CEIS Research Paper 134, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Nov 2008.
- Federico Bassetti & Eugenio Regazzini, 2005. "Asymptotic distribution and robustness of minimum total variation distance estimators," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 55-80.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.