An Application of Multiple Comparison Techniques to Model Selection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 50 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dastoor, Naorayex K. & McAleer, Michael, 1989.
"Some Power Comparisons of Joint and Paired Tests for Nonnested Models under Local Hypotheses,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 83-94, April.
- McALEER, M. & DASTOOR, N.K., 1988. "Some Power Comparisons Of Joint And Paired Tests For Non-Nested Models Under Local Hypotheses," Papers 168, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-33, March.
- Hidetoshi Shimodaira, 1997. "Assessing the Error Probability of the Model Selection Test," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 395-410, September.
- Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Pino-Mejías, R. & Alba-Fernández, V. & Moreno-Rebollo, J.L., 2011. "Minimum [phi]-divergence estimation in misspecified multinomial models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3365-3378, December.
- Romano, Joseph P. & Shaikh, Azeem M. & Wolf, Michael, 2008.
"Formalized Data Snooping Based On Generalized Error Rates,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 404-447, April.
- Joseph P & Romano & Azeem M. Shaikh & Michael Wolf, 2005. "Formalized Data Snooping Based on Generalized Error Rates," IEW - Working Papers 259, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.