Local Polynomial Regression: Optimal Kernels and Asymptotic Minimax Efficiency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 49 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorn, Sabrina & Egger, Peter, 2012.
"On the Distribution of Exchange Rate Regime Treatment Effects on International Trade,"
Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century
62054, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dorn, Sabrina & Egger, Peter, 2011. "On the Distribution of Exchange Rate Regime Treatment Effects on International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 8654, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Galdo, Jose C. & Smith, Jeffrey A. & Black, Dan A., 2007.
"Bandwidth Selection and the Estimation of Treatment Effects with Unbalanced Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3095, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jose C. GALDO & Jeffrey SMITH & Dan BLACK, 2008. "Bandwidth Selection and the Estimation of Treatment Effects with Unbalanced Data," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 91-92, pages 189-216.
- David C. Wheelock & Paul Wilson, 2009. "Are U.S. banks too large?," Working Papers 2009-054, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Frölich, Markus, 2002.
"Immigration and Heterogeneous Labor in Western Germany: A Labor Market Classification Based on Nonparametric Estimation,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
02-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fröhlich, Markus & Puhani, Patrick A, 2002. "Immigration and Heterogeneous Labour in Western Germany: A Labour Market Classification Based on Nonparametric Estimation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3158, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tomas, Julien & Planchet, Frédéric, 2013. "Multidimensional smoothing by adaptive local kernel-weighted log-likelihood: Application to long-term care insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 573-589.
- J. Vilar-Fernández & J. Vilar-Fernández, 1998. "Recursive Estimation of Regression Functions by Local Polynomial Fitting," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 729-754, December.
- Paul W. Wilson & Kathleen Carey, 2004. "Nonparametric analysis of returns to scale in the US hospital industry," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 505-524.
- Frölich, Markus & Puhani, Patrick A., 2002. "Immigration and Heterogeneous Labor in Western Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 418, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.