Parametric ranked set sampling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 47 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raqab, Mohammad Z. & Kouider, Elies & Al-Shboul, Qasim M., 2002. "Best linear invariant estimators using ranked set sampling procedure: comparative study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 97-105, March.
- Barabesi, Lucio & El-Sharaawi, Abdel, 2001. "The efficiency of ranked set sampling for parameter estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 189-199, June.
- Arnold, Barry C. & Castillo, Enrique & María Sarabia, José, 2009. "On multivariate order statistics. Application to ranked set sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4555-4569, October.
- Jesse Frey, 2012. "Constrained nonparametric estimation of the mean and the CDF using ranked-set sampling with a covariate," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 439-456, April.
- Manoj Chacko & P. Thomas, 2008. "Estimation of a parameter of Morgenstern type bivariate exponential distribution by ranked set sampling," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 301-318, June.
- Jesse Frey & Omer Ozturk, 2011. "Constrained estimation using judgment post-stratification," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 769-789, August.
- Xiaoyue Zhao & Zehua Chen, 2002. "On the Ranked-Set Sampling M-Estimates for Symmetric Location Families," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 626-640, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.