Parametric ranked set sampling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 47 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesse Frey & Omer Ozturk, 2011. "Constrained estimation using judgment post-stratification," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 769-789, August.
- Manoj Chacko & P. Thomas, 2008. "Estimation of a parameter of Morgenstern type bivariate exponential distribution by ranked set sampling," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 301-318, June.
- Chen, Wangxue & Xie, Minyu & Wu, Ming, 2013. "Parametric estimation for the scale parameter for scale distributions using moving extremes ranked set sampling," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(9), pages 2060-2066.
- Barabesi, Lucio & El-Sharaawi, Abdel, 2001. "The efficiency of ranked set sampling for parameter estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 189-199, June.
- Xiaoyue Zhao & Zehua Chen, 2002. "On the Ranked-Set Sampling M-Estimates for Symmetric Location Families," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 626-640, September.
- Arnold, Barry C. & Castillo, Enrique & María Sarabia, José, 2009. "On multivariate order statistics. Application to ranked set sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4555-4569, October.
- Raqab, Mohammad Z. & Kouider, Elies & Al-Shboul, Qasim M., 2002. "Best linear invariant estimators using ranked set sampling procedure: comparative study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 97-105, March.
- Jesse Frey, 2012. "Constrained nonparametric estimation of the mean and the CDF using ranked-set sampling with a covariate," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 439-456, April.
- N. Balakrishnan & M. Brito & A. Quiroz, 2013. "On the goodness-of-fit procedure for normality based on the empirical characteristic function for ranked set sampling data," Metrika, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 161-177, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.