Model-based clustering of time series in group-specific functional subspaces
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Advances in Data Analysis and Classification.
Volume (Year): 5 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bouveyron, C. & Girard, S. & Schmid, C., 2007. "High-dimensional data clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 502-519, September.
- Cristian Preda & Gilbert Saporta & Caroline Lévéder, 2007. "PLS classification of functional data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 223-235, July.
- Frühwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia & Kaufmann, Sylvia, 2004.
"Model-based Clustering of Multiple Time Series,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Han Lin Shang, 2011.
"A survey of functional principal component analysis,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
6/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Han Shang, 2014. "A survey of functional principal component analysis," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 121-142, April.
- Michio Yamamoto, 2012. "Clustering of functional data in a low-dimensional subspace," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 219-247, October.
- Jacques, Julien & Preda, Cristian, 2014. "Model-based clustering for multivariate functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 92-106.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.