Methods for merging Gaussian mixture components
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Advances in Data Analysis and Classification.
Volume (Year): 4 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 62H - - - - - -
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weiliang Qiu & Harry Joe, 2006. "Generation of Random Clusters with Specified Degree of Separation," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 315-334, September.
- Melnykov, Volodymyr, 2013. "On the distribution of posterior probabilities in finite mixture models with application in clustering," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 175-189.
- Coffey, N. & Hinde, J. & Holian, E., 2014. "Clustering longitudinal profiles using P-splines and mixed effects models applied to time-course gene expression data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 14-29.
- Kim, Daeyoung & Seo, Byungtae, 2014. "Assessment of the number of components in Gaussian mixture models in the presence of multiple local maximizers," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 100-120.
- Christian Hennig, 2013. "Discussion of “Model-based clustering with non-normal mixture distributions” by S. X. Lee and G. J. McLachlan," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 455-458, November.
- Adolfo Álvarez & Daniel Peña, 2013. "Recombining partitions via unimodality tests," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws130706, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Adolfo Álvarez & Daniel Peña, 2014. "Recombining partitions from multivariate data: a clustering method on Bayes factors," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws1450804, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.