Features of Accounting and Tax Treatments Applicable to Intangible Assets of the Research and Development Activities Nature in the Spirit of National Regulations
AbstractThe XXIst century shows, among others, a special feature aiming at acceleration at a growing speed of the developments of new technologies. Thus, in the context of a fierce competition, great intellectual and financial efforts are made for the research and development of high technologies. Therefore, both at microeconomic and macroeconomic level, it is frequently brought into attention the problem of a correct approach in terms of legal provisions of the accounting and tax treatments for expenses incurred for this purpose. Also, there is a growing need for improvement of the related legal framework, so that research and development should contribute to the economic growth.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by ScientificPapers.org in its journal Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology.
Volume (Year): 3 (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.scientificpapers.org
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Florin VĂDUVA & Rodica GHERGHINA & Ioana DUCA, 2009. "Analysis of the potential of the R & D sector to generate a competitive advantage on a national level," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 4(2), Summer.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Ghencea).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.