The Role of Mid-Ranged Universities in Knowledge Transfer in Central and Eastern Europe - Sustainable University Strategies in the Era of Post-Mass Education, UDK 378. 4 : 001. 92
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities in its journal Published in Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People.
Volume (Year): 1 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://jedep.spiruharet.ro/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education and Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harvey Goldstein & Catherine Renault, 2004. "Contributions of Universities to Regional Economic Development: A Quasi-experimental Approach," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 38(7), pages 733-746.
- Mueller, Pamela, 2006. "Exploring the knowledge filter: How entrepreneurship and university-industry relationships drive economic growth," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1499-1508, December.
- Helen Lawton Smith, 2007. "Universities, innovation, and territorial development: a review of the evidence," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(1), pages 98-114, February.
- Loet Leydesdorff, 2012. "The Triple Helix, Quadruple Helix, …, and an N-Tuple of Helices: Explanatory Models for Analyzing the Knowledge-Based Economy?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 25-35, March.
- Wright, Mike & Clarysse, Bart & Lockett, Andy & Knockaert, Mirjam, 2008. "Mid-range universities' linkages with industry: Knowledge types and the role of intermediaries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1205-1223, September.
- Peter Arbo & Paul Benneworth, 2007. "Understanding the Regional Contribution of Higher Education Institutions: A Literature Review," OECD Education Working Papers 9, OECD Publishing.
- J B Goddard & P Chatterton, 1999. "Regional Development Agencies and the knowledge economy: harnessing the potential of universities," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(6), pages 685-699, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.