The Role of Mid-Ranged Universities in Knowledge Transfer in Central and Eastern Europe - Sustainable University Strategies in the Era of Post-Mass Education, UDK 378. 4 : 001. 92
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities in its journal Published in Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People.
Volume (Year): 1 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://jedep.spiruharet.ro/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education and Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helen Lawton Smith, 2007. "Universities, innovation, and territorial development: a review of the evidence," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(1), pages 98-114, February.
- Peter Arbo & Paul Benneworth, 2007. "Understanding the Regional Contribution of Higher Education Institutions: A Literature Review," OECD Education Working Papers 9, OECD Publishing.
- Wright, Mike & Clarysse, Bart & Lockett, Andy & Knockaert, Mirjam, 2008. "Mid-range universities' linkages with industry: Knowledge types and the role of intermediaries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1205-1223, September.
- J B Goddard & P Chatterton, 1999. "Regional Development Agencies and the knowledge economy: harnessing the potential of universities," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(6), pages 685-699, December.
- Harvey Goldstein & Catherine Renault, 2004. "Contributions of Universities to Regional Economic Development: A Quasi-experimental Approach," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 38(7), pages 733-746.
- Smita Srinivas & Kimmo Viljamaa, 2007. "Emergence of Economic Institutions: Analysing the Third Role of Universities in Turku, Finland," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 323-341.
- Loet Leydesdorff, 2012. "The Triple Helix, Quadruple Helix, …, and an N-Tuple of Helices: Explanatory Models for Analyzing the Knowledge-Based Economy?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 25-35, March.
- Mueller, Pamela, 2006. "Exploring the knowledge filter: How entrepreneurship and university-industry relationships drive economic growth," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1499-1508, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.