AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration in its journal European Transport / Trasporti Europei.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): 31 ()
Contact details of provider:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Palma, Andre & Motamedi, Kiarash & Picard, Nathalie & Waddell, Paul, 2005. "A model of residential location choice with endogenous housing prices and traffic for the Paris region," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 31, pages 67-82.
- Jens Schade & Bernhard Schlag, 2000. "Acceptability of Urban Transport Pricing," Research Reports 72, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Marcucci, Edoardo & Marini, Marco, 2005.
"Road pricing as a citizen-candidate game,"
29293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Proost Stef & Van der Loo Saskia & Andre de Palma & Lindsey Robin, 2005.
"A cost-benefit analysis of tunnel investment and tolling alternatives in Antwerp,"
Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series
ete0507, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Proost, S. & Van der Loo, S. & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 2005. "A cost-benefit analysis of tunnel investment and tolling alternatives in Antwerp," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 31, pages 83-100.
- André De Palma & Robin Lindsey & Stef Proost & Saskia Van der Loo, 2005. "A cost-benefit analysis of tunnel investment and tolling alternatives in Antwerp," ERSA conference papers ersa05p732, European Regional Science Association.
- PROOST, Stef & VAN DER LOO, Saskia & DE PALMA, André & LINDSEY, Robin, . "A cost-benefit analysis of tunnel investment and tolling alternatives in Antwerp," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1883, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Saleh, Wafaa, 2005. "Road user charging: Theory and practice," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 373-376, September.
- Denny Borsboom, 2006. "The attack of the psychometricians," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 425-440, September.
- Danielis, Romeo & Rotaris, Lucia & Marcucci, Edoardo, 2010. "Urban freight policies and distribution channels: a discussion based on evidence from Italian cities," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 46, pages 114-146.
- Jorn Altmann & Costas Courcoubetis & Marcel Risch, 2010. "A Marketplace and its Market Mechanism for Trading Commoditized Computing Resources," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201059, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2010.
- Edoardo Marcucci & Romeo Danielis, 2008. "The potential demand for a urban freight consolidation centre," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 269-284, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Danielis).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.