In Defense of Economic Man: Towards an Integration of Economics and Psychology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES) in its journal Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics.
Volume (Year): 116 (1980)
Issue (Month): II (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o SNB/BNS, Börsenstrasse 15, PO Box 2800, CH-8022 Zürich
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grether, David M. & Plott, Charles R., .
"Economic Theory of Choice and the Preference Reversal Phenomenon,"
152, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Grether, David M & Plott, Charles R, 1979. "Economic Theory of Choice and the Preference Reversal Phenomenon," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 623-38, September.
- Castro, Barry & Weingarten, Kenneth, 1970. "Toward Experimental Economics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 598-607, May-June.
- Kagel, John H, 1972. "Token Economies and Experimental Economics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(4), pages 779-85, July-Aug..
- Brunner, Karl & Meckling, William H, 1977. "The Perception of Man and the Conception of Government," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 70-85, February.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1976. "Experimental Economics: Induced Value Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 274-79, May.
- Naylor, Thomas H, 1972. "Experimental Economics Revisited," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 347-52, March-Apr.
- Bruno S. Frey & Beat Gygi, 1988. "Die Fairness von Preisen," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 124(IV), pages 519-541, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.