On Migration, Migration Costs, and Wage Differentials: Reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES) in its journal Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics.
Volume (Year): 110 (1974)
Issue (Month): II (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o SNB/BNS, Börsenstrasse 15, PO Box 2800, CH-8022 Zürich
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard J. Cebula, 1973. "On Migration, Migration Costs, and Wage Differentials, with Special Reference to the United States," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 109(I), pages 59-68, March.
- Cebula, Richard & Vedder, Richard, 1972. "A Note on Migration, Economic Opportunity, and the Quality of Life," MPRA Paper 49824, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jul 1972.
- Lowell E. Gallaway & Richard J. Cebula, 1973. "Differentials and indeterminacy in wage rate analysis: An empirical note," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 26(3), pages 991-995, April.
- Gene L. Chapin & Richard K. Vedder & Lowell E. Gallaway, 1970. "The Determinants of Emigration to South Africa, 1950-1967," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 38(4), pages 268-274, December.
- Gian S. Sahota, 1968. "An Economic Analysis of Internal Migration in Brazil," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 218.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.