Le relazioni tra le dimensioni della sostenibilità nei sistemi locali e la spesa pubblica
AbstractThis paper analyses the relations between the sustainability dimensions of Italian territorial local systems and public expenditure. The starting point is the ESA model, which describes some basic elements of sustainable socio-economic development. The introduction in the model of the public institutions expenditure aims at verifying their possible impact on the social, economic and environmental dimensions of local systems. The first results show an effective and positive link between PA expenditure for the economic dimension, structure and economic performance of the territorial system, whereas the relations among the same variables in the environmental dimension are less consistent.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SIPI Spa in its journal Rivista di Politica Economica.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 (July-September)
Contact details of provider:
sustainable development; public expenditure; local system; principal component analysis.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabrina Marino).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.