Federalismo, costi standard ed efficienza
AbstractAssessing the efficiency of the whole system of Local Government tiers – Regions, Provinces, Municipalities, other Local Government Organizations and Local Public Enterprises – allows for the system’s internal organization to play a role in the conventional measures of efficiency and standard cost. The integration of Data Envelopment Analysis with Principal Component Analysis opens the way for larger data set to be employed with no much loss in the discrimination proprieties. It also makes possible to separate quantity from quality components in efficiency indices.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SIPI Spa in its journal Rivista di Politica Economica.
Volume (Year): (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January-March)
Contact details of provider:
federalism; standard cost; efficiency; data envelopment analysis; principal components analysis;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabrina Marino).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.