Capitale sociale, associazionismo economico e istituzioni: indicatori statistici di sintesi
AbstractIn the current debate, economic development is connected with relative social capital endowment, the diffusion of co-operative practices between firms and the role and efficiency of institutions. In this paper a factor analysis approach is used to provide synthetic indicators of these variables for Italian provinces. These indicators could be included in the set of analytical tools for the study of the relationship between economic development, public goods supply and collective action.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SIPI Spa in its journal Rivista di Politica Economica.
Volume (Year): 93 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (July-August)
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
- A. Arrighetti & A. Lasagni & G. Seravalli, 2001. "Capitale sociale, associazionismo economico e istituzioni: indicatori statistici di sintesi," Economics Department Working Papers 2001-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damiano Fiorillo, 2008.
"Le determinanti del capitale sociale in Italia,"
9_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Daniela Vuri, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and Market Size. The Case of Young College Graduates in Italy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3145, CESifo Group Munich.
- Di Addario, Sabrina & Vuri, Daniela, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and market size. The case of young college graduates in Italy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 848-858, October.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Daniela Vuri, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Market Size. The Case of Young College Graduates in Italy," Development Working Papers 280, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Di Addario, Sabrina & Vuri, Daniela, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Market Size: The Case of Young College Graduates in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 5098, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sabrina Di Addario & Daniela Vuri, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Market Size. The Case of Young College Graduates in Italy," CEIS Research Paper 171, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2010.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Daniela Vuri, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and market size. The case of young college graduates in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 775, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- A. Arrighetti & D. Bolzani & A. Lasagni, 2013. "Motivazioni Imprenditoriali E Percorsi Evolutivi Dell’Impresa Etnica," Economics Department Working Papers 2013-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Roberto Antonietti & Maria Rosaria Ferrante & Riccardo Leoncini, 2014. "Trust your neighbour. Industrial relatedness, social capital and outsourcing," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1403, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2014.
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giorgio Nuzzo, 2004. "Explaining labor productivity differentials on Italian regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p105, European Regional Science Association.
- Ferrante, Francesco & Sabatini, Fabio, 2007. "Education, social capital and entrepreneurial selection in Italy," MPRA Paper 2451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fiorillo, Damiano, 2005. "Le determinanti del capitale sociale in Italia, 1993-2000: una analisi esplorativa," MPRA Paper 796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabrina Marino).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.