Urban Management Development From The Perspective Of The Living Standard In Bucharest
AbstractThe paper is based on a current research study developed by the author in order to know the perception of the citizens of Bucharest concerning their living standard and to analyse the changes appeared along the selected period 2008-2011. The work contains the main results of the survey that has taken into account some of the most relevant living standard parameters in dynamic and was applied to the main population categories. The research methodology was based on an interdisciplinary approach which means that both economic and sociological perspectives were considered for analyzing the urban living standard along the above mentioned period. The last part of the paper includes the main research conclusions, a sort of living standard barometer which can be used by Bucharest local public administration later on for designing a sustainable urban management strategy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania in its journal Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management.
Volume (Year): 6 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
urban management; urban index; living cost; income range; buying capacity.;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rodgers, Dennis & Beall, Jo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2011.
"LATIN AMERICAN URBAN DEVELOPMENT INTO THE 21ST CENTURY: Towards a Renewed Perspective on the City,"
126532, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Dennis Rodgers & Jo Beall & Ravi Kanbur, 2011. "Latin American Urban Development into the 21st Century Towards a Renewed Perspective on the City," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sofia Elena Colesca, 2010. "Online Consumer Protection. Theories Of Human Relativism," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 694-699, June.
- Janine Aron & John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Keiko Murata & Anthony Murphy, 2010.
"Credit, housing collateral and consumption: evidence from the UK, Japan and the US,"
1002, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Aron, Janine & Duca, John V & Muellbauer, John & Murata, Keiko & Murphy, Anthony, 2010. "Credit, Housing Collateral and Consumption: Evidence from the UK, Japan and the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 7876, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2010. "Credit, Housing Collateral and Consumption: Evidence from the UK, Japan and the US," Economics Series Working Papers 487, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Colesca Sofia to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.