Current Technologies Applied To Urban Sustainable Development
AbstractThe present work organizes information in a systematized way, on environmental technologies applied to each of the tasks and activities that are performed in the cities, urban planning and development. These technologies are an updated part of all the technologies that can be applied, therefore, it is the state-of-the-art of new technologies applied to urban sustainable development which mostly are processes, instruments of measurement, simulators, equipment, materials, Software and Hardware that are of great help for urbanism designers and promoters of urbanism in the cities development. These technologies, which are described in the present article, have been selected on the basis of their up-to-dateness and application in the main sectors or fields of development and it is important to mention that only the most recent and influential on urban development and environmental technology have been chosen. The main objective is to provide an overview of the state-of-the art of these environmental technologies, and how we, designers, architects and promoters of urban development, can apply and use a number of technologies in urban planning with an environmental approach.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania in its journal Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management.
Volume (Year): 4 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4(13) (November)
sustainable urbanism; new technologies; development; tools.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreea ZAMFIR, 2012. "Role Of The Local Authorities In The Regional Development Of Renewable Energy," REVISTA ADMINISTRATIE SI MANAGEMENT PUBLIC, Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2012(8), pages 232-240, June.
- Andreea ZAMFIR, 2012. "Ways To Support The Development Of Regional Renewable Energy Projects In The European Union," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(2), pages 45-53, June.
- Andreea ZAMFIR, 2012. "Implementing Regional Renewable Energy Projects Through Public-Private Partnerships," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(3), pages 77-84, September.
- Andreea ZAMFIR, 2013. "Modern Services For Developing Renewable Energy In The European Union," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 5(3), pages 31-42, September.
- Andreea Ileana ZAMFIR, 2011. "Analysis Of Renewable Energy In Romania’S Center Development Region," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(1), pages 44-55, February.
- Ion PLUMB & Andreea ZAMFIR, 2011. "Regional Development Through Investmentsin Renewable Energy Projects," Proceedings of the International Conference Investments and Economic Recovery, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 7-12, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Colesca Sofia to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.