Analysis Representation Related to the Activities Relative Values Evaluated Using the Method Job Evaluation through the Load
AbstractThe results obtained on the relative values for their work evaluated by applying a new job evaluation methods are analyzed in this paper. The research aims to identify whether job evaluation methodology through the tasks ensures relevant data on the relative values of activities. Demonstrating the relevance of data obtained support the further step, namely the job evaluation, on the premise - that assessed the relative values for stations to be correct, it is necessary to advance the tasks to be effectively evaluated. Study is applied in three areas of activity of human resources, financial, production accounting and ointments. I used two samples of professionals (occupants of positions evaluated) and lay persons from different companies. Analyses show that the methodology for assessing the tasks get good results in evaluation activities as a result we can say that the relative values for the right job will be evaluated.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania in its journal REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
evaluation method; job evaluation; tasks; company analysis; results.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Waheed Akbar BHATTI & Sidra WARIS & Arshad ZAHEER & Kashif -Ur-REHMAN, 2011. "The Effect Of Commitment And Motivation On Human Talent And Its Contribution To Organizational Performance," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 6(3), Autumn.
- Dan POPESCU & Iulia CHIVU & Alina CIOCARLAN-CHITUCEA & Alexandra STERIU & Georgel CALIN, 2011. "Human Resources Professional Development within the Knowledge-Based Economy Organizations," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(4), pages 651-660, October.
- Ion PETRESCU, 2010. "Human Capital in the Knowledge Based Management," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(4), pages 603-610, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.