Role Of The Local Authorities In The Regional Development Of Renewable Energy
AbstractThis study investigates the role of the local authorities in the regional development of renewable energy with an eye to reveal the need for cooperation between the private companies and the local public authorities. Therefore, this study reveals firstly the new significance of renewable energy within the context of the Third Industrial Revolution, and secondly, the role of the local authorities in this new conceptual framework. The results of this study may be used for future research in the area of implementing renewable energy projects at regional level.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania in its journal Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference.
Volume (Year): 2012 (2012)
Issue (Month): 8 (June)
local authorities; renewable energy; regional development; Third Industrial Revolution.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Silverio HERNÁNDEZ-MORENO, 2009. "Current Technologies Applied To Urban Sustainable Development," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(4(13)), pages 125-140, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Popescu Irina Ruxandra).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.