Analysis of Foreign Direct Investment Determinants at the Level of a County in Romania
AbstractThe attraction of the foreign direct investment (FDI) represents a major challenge both at macroeconomic level from the perspective of the central public authorities and at the microeconomic one from the point of view of all entities involved in this process. While the FDI attraction problem is widely debated in the specialty literature at macro level, at micro level the representative solutions and models are still being searched for. The main objective of the realized research was the identification and analysis of some FDI attractively variables, on the example of a county in Romania. Based on the obtained results we proposed the development of a model, available both for the potential investors and for other regions with lower performances in order to improve the situation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania in its journal ECONOMIA seria MANAGEMENT / ECONOMY - MANAGEMENT series.
Volume (Year): 15 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
foreign direct investment; county; determinants; Romania.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O16 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dan Marius VOICILAS, 2011. "Investment Process in Romania and Institutional Dysfunctionalities," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(2), pages 359-370, December.
- Carmen Nadia CIOCOIU, 2011. "Integrating Digital Economy And Green Economy: Opportunities For Sustainable Development," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(1), pages 33-43, February.
- Imola DRIGÃ & Codruþa DURA, 2013. "Restoring the Economic Power of Russia through OFDI Expansion," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(2), pages 227-241, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.