An investigation of challenges in managerial ethics and its role in sustainable development of Iranian industries
AbstractThis paper tries to demonstrate ethical value as being an essential element in order to achieve sustainability in many societies such as Iran. In addition this paper lays out some of obstacle and challenges about ethical issues in Iranian industries. The evidence from our investigation supports that employee and management rather tend to ethical values.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania in its journal ECONOMIA seria MANAGEMENT / ECONOMY - MANAGEMENT series.
Volume (Year): 13 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
ethic; managerial ethics; sustainable development; challenges;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executive Compensation
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Social Responsibility
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Al-Khatib, J. A. & Robertson, C. J. & D'Auria Stanton, A. & Vitell, S. J., 2002. "Business ethics in the Arab Gulf States: a three-country study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 97-111, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.