Investments and their effects on quality of product and services
AbstractThis paper aims to address issues of importance of investments on the quality of products and services in the contemporary economy. The investments have an innovative character due the fact that creates material conditions in order to promote the technology, ensuring the development and improvement of production factors. All these glide, then, for excellence, to the goal to achieve maximum quality in some efficient conditions and settled deadlines. Also, it is presented the production function Cobb-Douglas, as a model of economic growth. Thus Cobb-Douglas function is a mathematical model/pattern expressing the relationship between the results obtained and the main economic factors of production. We exemplified this mathematical model, achieving a case study of Star Glass SA.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania in its journal Economia. Seria Management.
Volume (Year): 12 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 Special (July)
investments; quality; competitive; efficiency;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - General
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.