Characteristics and Behaviors Types of Bank’s Clients and the Negotiation Tactics Adjusting (part II)
AbstractIn an attempt to stay on the market in a more and more competitive environment, banks turn to classifying clients in behavioral types and consequently adapt their offer, their dialogue and negotiation techniques and also their selling tactics. The final goal is to maintain and attract a market share as possibly large formed by SMEs and individuals, that are lately been offered more and more new types of products, both by banks and by other financial companies. In the attempt to make them known on the market, banks must find the way between the unique transaction and the long term partnership, based on win-win negotiation strategy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania in its journal Economia. Management.
Volume (Year): 10 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Bank services; Competitive environment; Negotiation techniques.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- O16 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.