Performance Audit In Romania Between Reality And Necessity
AbstractWe observe that the performance audit in Romania has not proven its worth and value, as demonstrated by the perpetuation and support in all budgeted areas. The present crisis hastens us and force us to re-think a performance audit approach compatible with social and economic situation, beginning with institutional organization and ending with the audit process itself, to maintain our national identity in an extremely aggressive and dynamic global competitive context. In the paper the authors present the results of the analysis stage of implementation of performance audit in Romania, international experience in the field - good practice in specialist institutions in countries with rich experience and shaping intelligence solutions for the audit to show off the true expected and extremely useful for Romania.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania in its journal INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE Modern Approaches in Organisational Management and Economy 2011.
Volume (Year): 5 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
performance; audit; optimization; system; public sector.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- P17 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dobrin Cosmin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.