The Evaluation Of The Economic Research Works. A Relevance Indicator
AbstractMany works dealing with the transition to the market economy in both the world and national literature has formed the area of concern of many Romanian researchers over the period 1990 – 2003. This working paper is dealing with scientometrics and the scientific evaluation of the theoretical works in the economic research field. The paper reviews the national economic academic publications, specialized publications and newspapers including important economic pages, describes the citation analysis method and makes an attempt to set a relevance indicator of the national works in our research field. The indicator (in absolute and relative form) is based on the method of giving marks to the publications in which the study appears and includes a multiplier (internationality coefficient) for calculating compound scores.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute for Economic Forecasting in its journal Journal for Economic Forecasting.
Volume (Year): (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13, Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
Phone: 004 021 3188148
Fax: 004 021 3188148
Web page: http://www.ipe.ro/
More information through EDIRC
scientometrics; economics research field; evaluation; relevance indicator.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A19 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Other
- A31 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Multisubject Collected Writings of Individuals
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.