The Financial Blockage Of The Romania Economy – Part Ii
AbstractThe study covers the ensemble of the active economic agents (313,357) which have filled in their balance sheets for 1999.The data refer both to the national economy’s ensemble and to the two broad groups of economic agents: a) the net debtors whose the claims-arrears balance is negative, and b) the net debtors whose the claims-arrears balance is positive or zero. The authors have searched for an econometric relationship between the claims-arrears balance’s ratio as against turnover and two explanatory variables: the operating result ratio and the liquidity ratio to the monthly operating expenditures.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute for Economic Forecasting in its journal Journal for Economic Forecasting.
Volume (Year): (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13, Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
Phone: 004 021 3188148
Fax: 004 021 3188148
Web page: http://www.ipe.ro/
More information through EDIRC
balance sheet indicators; arrears; financial blockage;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- P43 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Finance; Public Finance
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.