The Economic Requirements For Romania’S Eu Accession
AbstractRomania does not have a functional market economy and cannot face the competition pressures and the economic powers in the EU. In order to meet the EU economic accession requirements, Romania must undergo a number of complex and long processes. As compared to the last years, Romania has made some steps forward. This progress must be consolidated in order to secure a powerful economic growth and a higher living standard.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute for Economic Forecasting in its journal Journal for Economic Forecasting.
Volume (Year): (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13, Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
Phone: 004 021 3188148
Fax: 004 021 3188148
Web page: http://www.ipe.ro/
More information through EDIRC
European integration; market economy; competition; living standard; EU accession requirements;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.