Aspects Of Regional Competitiveness In Romania - Part Ii
AbstractThe paper briefly presents some theoretical issues regarding the definition of the regional competitiveness. A system of regional competitiveness indicators based on the regional GDP per capita was chosen, together with its statistical decomposition by main determinants of competitiveness, in order to show the most recent economic performance of the Romanian regions. The likely configuration of two regional performance axes, namely one of relative development and the other of relative stagnation occurs within the Romanian economy, at least over the analyzed interval.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute for Economic Forecasting in its journal Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 2 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13, Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
Phone: 004 021 3188148
Fax: 004 021 3188148
Web page: http://www.ipe.ro/
More information through EDIRC
competitiveness; regional development; competitiveness indicators;
Other versions of this item:
- Iordan, Mioara & Chilian, Mihaela Nona, 2004. "Aspects Of Regional Competitiveness In Romania (Part I)," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 1(4), pages 52-67, December.
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.