Comparative Advantage In The Generalized Scheme Of Manoilescu
AbstractThe comparative advantage has been studied from various perspectives, focusing solely on partial efforts such as labor force. Some researchers, such as Manoilescu, have attempted to establish a more rigorous theoretical model by observing total efforts. Moreover, the above-mentioned researcher looked at the comparative advantage from the perspective of national interest, which we shall nevertheless not deal with in our present study. By trying to identify, in a simple barter exchange, an algorithm of the relations between each entity’s individual advantages and the total advantage, we can achieve a coherent analytical understanding of the exchange act in a real-empirical negotiation.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute for Economic Forecasting in its journal Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 2 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13, Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
Phone: 004 021 3188148
Fax: 004 021 3188148
Web page: http://www.ipe.ro/
More information through EDIRC
comparative advantage; Manoilescu; Mises; the cooperation law; individual interest; equity principle; analytical economicity;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dogaru, Vasile, 2007. "Algorithm of Monetary Exchange in Manoilescu Generalised Scheme," MPRA Paper 6917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dogaru, Vasile, 2007. "Trade Costs Algorithm in Manoilescu Generalised Scheme," MPRA Paper 6919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dogaru, Vasile, 2005. "Some observations regarding the demythification of the comparative advantage’s principle within Manoilescu generalized scheme," MPRA Paper 6918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.