The Performance of Long-Term Contracts: Further Evidence from Coal Markets
AbstractThis article extends my previous work on price adjustment in long-term
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The RAND Corporation in its journal RAND Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (Summer)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rje.org
Other versions of this item:
- Joskow, P.L., 1989. "The Performance Of Long Term Contracts: Further Evidence From Coal Market," Working papers 517, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kosnik, Lea & Lange, Ian, 2011.
"Contract renegotiation and rent re-distribution: Who gets raked over the coals?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 155-165, September.
- Kosnik, Lea & Lange, Ian, 2009. "Contract Renegotiation and Rent Re-Redistribution: Who Gets Raked Over the Coals?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-25, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Chuanlong Tang & Sumner J. La Croix, 1993. "The Role of Transaction-Specific Capital and Market Structure in Contracting: Evidence from Japan's Overseas Coking Coal Procurement," Working Papers 199314, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Thomas P. Lyon & Eric Rasmusen, 2004.
"Buyer-Option Contracts Restored: Renegotiation, Inefficient Threats, and the Hold-Up Problem,"
2004-10, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Thomas P. Lyon, 2004. "Buyer-Option Contracts Restored: Renegotiation, Inefficient Threats, and the Hold-Up Problem," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 148-169, April.
- Alan Schwartz & Joel Watson, .
"The Law and Economics of Costly Contracting,"
Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series
yale_lepp-1004, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- Schwartz, Alan & Watson, Joel, 2001. "The Law and Economics of Costly Contracting," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt2wh8m7bv, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Guriev Sergei, 2003. "Incomplete Contracts with Cross-Investments," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-32, August.
- Lange, Ian, 2008. "Contract Parameters' Impacts on Coal Prices," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-26, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.